eddimark.me information from you when you place an order, subscribe to the email newsletter, or participate in correspondence with us. When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter this personal information: name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number, or credit card information. Credit card and banking information are not ever collected, stored, transmitted, or viewable by eddimark.me administrators. This data is secured by either PayPal or Stripe (according to your preference).
The personal information collected and stored by eddimark.me may include your name, address, billing address, e-mail address, phone number, and order history. We are happy to remove certain information from our database upon your request.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails to share important EddiMark-related information with you
- The email you provide for order processing is automatically added to our secure Mailchimp newsletter list. That address may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your plugin.
- You will receive rare emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
eddimark.me implements physical as well as technical security measures to maintain the safety of your stored personal information. What we believe to be your most precious personal information, your credit card and banking numbers, are kept secure by third-party payment gateways, Paypal or Stripe, and are not stored on our servers. The EddiMark website makes use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt credit card and billing information while it is transmitted to eddimark.me. Your computer must be SSL-enabled to ensure secure transfer of your credit card information. When transferring and receiving financial and other types of sensitive information, visitors are redirected to a secure server.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
eddimark.me contains links to other sites on the Web. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other Web sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Provided for your convenience:
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime. If you would like to change or remove your name, address, e-mail address from our database, you can contact us directly.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
eddimark.me does not collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Terms and Conditions
eddimark.me and any subdomains are blanketed by a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 license. All Content is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind. You understand and agree that the use of the Content is at your sole risk. You also agree to use the Web Site in compliance with all applicable laws. If you do not agree with these terms do not use this website.
EddiMark, a plugin by Little Package